Valentine's Day is here! Imagine how happy your "special someone" would be if you made a homemade treat for them! I have prepared a set of recipes just for YOU (and your special someone)!
Easy, Cute Valentine's Day Cookies
You will need:
Chocolate or Vanilla Frosting
Heart Shaped Gumdrops
1. Frost wafer cookies with chocolate or vanilla frosting.
2. Place a heart shaped gumdrop in the center.
Vióla! You're finished!
Fancy and Easy Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cupcakes
You will need:
Disposable Frosting Bag and Decorating Tip, Optional
1 Chocolate Cake Mix
Red food coloring
1 cup Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Butter
1. Follow the directions on the back of the cake mix. Pour batter in cupcake liners in cupcake pan. Cook for the amount of time it says for cupcake on the box of cake mix.
2. Place a few drops of red food coloring in the vanilla frosting. Stir and add coloring until it the desired color of red.
3. Put chocolate chips, butter, and milk in double boiler or micro wave. Heat on low for 10-20 seconds in microwave safe bowl in microwave or until melted. Heat in double boiler until melted. Cut the tops off the strawberries. Dip as many whole strawberries as there are cupcakes and put on cookie sheet. Put in freezer for approx. 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Follow package on frosting kit's directions to put frosting in disposable bag. Set aside.
5. Frost cupcake as desired. Place chocolate dipped strawberries on top. Enjoy!
What you'll need:
1 cake mix
1 can of frosting
1. Follow directions on cake mix. Bake one 8 inch circle cake and one 9 inch square cake.
2. Let cool. Remove cakes from pans. Cut the circle cake in half. Set aside. Turn square cake to create a diamond shape. Place the two halves of the circle cake on the top sides of the diamond, so that it forms a heart.
3. Frost and enjoy!
Happy Valentine's Day